HCC’s Marriage Ministry exists to equip, enhance, and encourage the marriages HE entrusts to us.
• Establish an environment where Christ centered marriages can develop and grow
• Understand that our marriages are covenant, not contract based.
• Create an attitude of understanding that we have a stake in each other’s marriages.
We plan to accomplish our mission through:
Wise premarital counsel in a one-on-one setting.
Ongoing marriage classes and conference-style educational opportunities.
Encouraging quality time with each other through affordable Date Night events and creative date ideas for personal use.
ART OF MARRIAGE CLASS || Married couples are invited to join us on Wednesdays at 7pm in Room 239, beginning on January 23rd from the Art of Marriage Class. Below is the schedule of the upcoming classes:
January (The Art of Marriage - Family Life)
• January 23, 2019 - Love Happens - Gods Purpose and Plan
• January 30, 2019 - Love Fades - Overcoming Isolation
February (The Art of Marriage - Family Life)
• February 20, 2019 - Love Dances - Fulfilling Our Responsibilities
• February 27, 2019 - Love Interrupted - Communication and Conflict
March (The Art of Marriage - Family Life)
• March 20, 2019 - Love Sizzles - Experiencing Real Intimacy
• March 27, 2019 - Love Always - Leaving a Lasting Legacy
Pick-up a workbook to follow along with the class here.
If you are a member of Heritage, upon scheduling your wedding date with the wedding coordinator, you will be contacted by a Mentor Couple who will invite you to come and meet with them, one-on-one for several weeks leading up to your wedding date.
During this time you will not only have the opportunity to study the subject of marriage in great detail, but you and your fiancé will have the opportunity to discuss how you mean to live out God’s meaning and purpose for your marriage. Our hope is that by discussing this material together you will fall more in love with one another and with the Creator of marriage itself.
If you would like to volunteer within the ministry or desire to be a Mentor couple please contact us at Marriage_Team@Heritagecc.net.
For More Information on what God has to say about marriage, consider these resources: