HCC’s Marriage Ministry exists to equip, enhance, and encourage the marriages HE entrusts to us.
• Establish an environment where Christ centered marriages can develop and grow
• Understand that our marriages are covenant, not contract based.
• Create an attitude of understanding that we have a stake in each other’s marriages.
We plan to accomplish our mission through:
Wise premarital counsel in a one-on-one setting.
Ongoing marriage classes and conference-style educational opportunities.
Encouraging quality time with each other through affordable Date Night events and creative date ideas for personal use.
WEDNESDAY EVENING MARRIAGE CLASSES || Married couples are invited to join us on Wednesdays at 7pm in Room 239. Below is the schedule of the upcoming classes:
· August 21st - Continuation of Tony Evans Kingdom Marriage discussing "Husbands Love your Wife" and "Wives Respect your Husband"
· August 28th - Continuation of Tony Evans Kingdom Marriage discussing "Husbands Love your Wife" and "Wives Respect your Husband"
· September 4th - Topic TBD
· September 18th - Topic TBD
· September 25th - Continuation from Seminar Workshop "Blended Families"
· October 23rd - Topic TBD
· October 30th - Continuation from Seminar Workshop "Truth about Money and Relationship"
Marriage Ministry Date Night - Friday, November 08, 2019 from 6:30-8:30pm in the Gathering Place. This event is designed for Married couples to take some time to spend on a date having fun. The focus is to encourage couples to continue to date even after marriage. This will allow couples time away to focus on each other and not worry about daily home activities. More details to come!
If you are a member of Heritage, upon scheduling your wedding date with the wedding coordinator, you will be contacted by a Mentor Couple who will invite you to come and meet with them, one-on-one for several weeks leading up to your wedding date.
During this time you will not only have the opportunity to study the subject of marriage in great detail, but you and your fiancé will have the opportunity to discuss how you mean to live out God’s meaning and purpose for your marriage. Our hope is that by discussing this material together you will fall more in love with one another and with the Creator of marriage itself.
If you would like to volunteer within the ministry or desire to be a Mentor couple please contact us at Marriage_Team@Heritagecc.net.
For More Information on what God has to say about marriage, consider these resources: