The Larimer Library is a lending library open to the Heritage family. You can login to HCC Connect and join the Larimer Library Group and we will keep you updated on any information related to the library.
We have the following sections in our Library:
- Main Section (General Christian fiction novels that mainly reach female audience)
- Youth Section
- Children Section
- “Suggested Reading for Men” Sections
- Christian Fiction (perfect for both female and male.)
- Pastor Steve Suggested Reading Section (This is a small collection of Christian self help or spiritual enlightenment books suggested by our lead pastor.)
The library is open every Sunday from 8:00am to 1:00pm. The library is in the first room to the left when you enter through the sanctuary lobby.
Donations of Christian fiction novels will be accepted. If we receive double or other books, we will donate them to the Book Nook for credit or the local book donation drop-off.
Checking out books will be on the honor system. There is a 3-ring binder in the library on the desk where you will print your name, email or phone number, title of the books, and date checked out. 4 weeks is the check out time. If you need it longer please check it in and out again before the due date.
There is a drop off box inside the library. Drop the book in the box and mark the date it was brought back in the 3-ring binder next to the date you checked it out.
Yes, Check out our collection online. We track our library thru Sort It Apps. You can see our full collection there.
We are looking for those with a passion for the library to help in the following areas:
- Check in new books
- Reshelf returned books
- Maintain FB page and Web page content
- Read new donations for Library acceptance
- Update and Maintain the décor of the library
- Data in-put (tracking who has read what)
Write a book review | We would love to hear what you think about the books in the Larimer Library. Please follow the link to complete a book review for us.
Read our book reviews | Everyone is invited to write a book review for any of our books; follow this link to read our current reviews.
For more information: Cristy Eslick or 410.551.8500 ext. 216