I recieved Christ at Heritage Community Church in 1991 at the age of 18. I am passionatel about helping people figure out their finances and get on the right track. Before working at HCC I was a Financial Advisor. I have a BS and Masters in Business Administration. I enjoy yoga and dancing. I believe Jesus is the reason that life is worth living. My favorite scriputre is "in Him we live and move and have our being."
I serve in the following role at HCC: Cheif Financial Officer/Business Administrator
I married David Morrow on April 21, 2007 in a garden wedding which was a beautiful sunny day, but it had snowed the day before. We have two children Jonathan born in 2009 and Samantha born 2013.
I enjoy yoga and dancing. I enjoy reading and writing.
My goals for ministry, life, family and professionally:
- I would like to say I read the Bible in its entirety in one year.
- I would love to write a fiction novel.
- To raise my children to love Jesus above all else.
- To continue to grow in my relationship with Dave.
- Professionally is to lead HCC to becoming ECFA certified.
410.551-8500 ext. 1248